Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Going Home Again: Acqua di Parma Colonia

By Tom

Okay, I'm lazy. It's unseasonably humid here and I just don't feel like challenging myself with something new. So I've been reaching for this standby, a scent that I've owned for longer than I care to admit. The original one is so wonderful; a bracing citrus with rosemary opening, rosy rosemary heart, and rosemary woody base.

Did I mention rosemary?

In a review five years ago I wrote that it smelled elegant, in a particularly Italian way, like a Maserati. On a hot, humid day it's also wonderfully bracing. At $138 for the whopping 6oz splash, it's also a bargain. There are also many ancillary products that I might need to own..

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous wedding photography Melbourne said...

nice post. I am waiting for ur next post

6:29 AM EDT  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hmmm, not sure if I have ever smelled a perfume with rosemary as the prominent note. I'm afraid it would make me hungry, but I bet it is pretty bracing and refreshing!

1:30 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home