Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Sunday, January 21, 2007

On a To Try List- Veejaga Hascish Femme and Hascish Homme

Intrigued by the name and the notes:

Hascish Femme by Veejaga (1983)

Top notes: Aldehydes, spice oils, orange, fruity note, bergamot
Middle notes: Carnation, rose, cinnamon bark, jasmine, ylang-ylang
Base notes: Benzoin, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla, musk, moss, amber incense

Hascish Homme by Veejaga

Top notes: Bergamot, artemisia, green note, fruit note
Middle notes: Jasmin, carnation, patchouli, geranium, rose, vetiver, cedar
Base notes: Leather, moss, castoreum, labdanum, olibanum, musk

Information source, H&R Fragrance Guide: Feminine Notes ( 1984) and H&R Fragrance Guide: Feminine Notes, Maculine Notes (1991). Image source: Parfumflacons.de

6 Comments:

Blogger chayaruchama said...

Ms. Lollipop, I don't know why, but these German websites tickle me so- I laugh and laugh...
Must be those interminable compound nouns !

These sound like fun, and I like the bottle.

Hascisch indeed !

6:56 AM EST  
Blogger lilybp said...

Verrry interesting! I also found a Hascish Royal (for women, black bottle) on Ebay. Now I'm curious. . . .but trying not to buy. . .you must review them so I can live vicariously!:)

8:37 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Chaya,
What's so funny? :-) The name is fun indeed, gives me munchies, he he

9:21 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Judith,
My H&R guides don't have Royal Hascish listed, not that it means anything. I am on a no-buy too, so can't help you here. :-( I hope someone will comment, who have tried these :-)

9:23 AM EST  
Blogger elle said...

Well, can't comment yet, and am *supposed* to be on a no buy (a minimal buy?), but am currently staring at a mini of Hascish Femme at Perfume Flacons and, glancing guiltily over my shoulder, am just waiting for DH to kindly leave the room so I can type in an order. Maybe. Sounds so impossibly fab!! But I don't see full bottles anywhere on the net. Do I really want to fall in love w/ an impossibility?? Kelley's renaissance song may just become my theme song.

9:41 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

L,
I don't know what the right thing to say would be here...oh, whom am I kidding- please buy it and report!!

9:43 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home