Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Parfumerie Generale Scents at Luckyscent


The day has come. Parfumerie Generale fragrances have landed on American soil, namely at Luckyscent.com. The store offers ten scents: Aomassai, Coze, Cuir Venenum, Harmatan Noir, Hyperessence Matale, Ilang Ivohibe, Intrigant Patchouli, Iris Taizo, L'eau Rare Matale, and Yuzu Ab Irato. I am rather sad that they don't sell Brulure de Rose and Musc Maori. I think that the latter would have been especially popular. I know I would have bought it straightaway. The scents cost $75.00-$80.00 for 50ml.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, boy, here we go, the lemmings will now begin the stampede over the cliff - and I shall be among them. ;-)

2:41 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love this line! Do get thee a bottle of that Musc Maori, even if you almost have to learn french to order it from their site! I hope they will offer samples, I'd like to have samples of all of them! For me. this may be the best new house of 2006!

7:21 AM EDT  
Blogger chayaruchama said...

Me, too,alas...
I'd love to sample.
My ass is grass, though- I just sprang for vintage Tabarome [after a week of wearing samples- alone, and in combo with everything], so I should be persona non grata !

7:39 AM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

Flora,
That is such a funny image :-) I'll be there too, stampeding :-)

8:49 AM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

Kayliana,
There is no doubt for me, there were the best new thing in 2005-2006. I beleive Luckyscent does sell samples. Now how can we make them to start selling Musc Maori...

8:50 AM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

Mrs Churchill...um...Chaya,
This is not the end, this is not even beginning of the...sorry, got carried away. Tabarome is great!

8:51 AM EDT  
Blogger tmp00 said...

Oh Mah Gahhd...

And the store is only about a mile and a half down Beverly. I may have to live on Ramen noodles for the next few months....

Too bad about Musc Maori, though.

1:30 AM EDT  
Blogger Marina said...

Tom,
It's bad enough that they are only a mouse-click away, so to say...I can't imagine living a mile and a half away. The temptation!! Oh Mah Gahhd indeed. :-)

9:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luckyscent does carry Musc Maori and just about everything else in this line now!

8:06 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home